In the midst of adversity and uncertainty around us, we are confident that the Lord is leading us in the way we should go. Our trust is in Him, and we are not leaning on our own understanding. He will direct our paths (Proverbs 3:5-6). Thank you for your prayerful patience as we have prayed and sought wisdom from the Lord while paying attention to those who are thinking through public safety in the face of the coronavirus. We will continue to share more information in the coming days about ministry operations at Baycities Church - Lomita, we wanted to briefly outline some next steps for you below as well as specific points of contact for additional questions.
Onsite Worship Services (Indoor and Outdoor Options Available):
- Sunday's at 10am
- Note: At this time, Baycities Toddlers will not be available. Our plan is to go above and beyond the local requirements to ensure your health and safety. We have enhanced our protocol to include requiring face masks on campus, adhering to social distancing rules at all times, continious cleaning and santitation practices throughout the entire campus, wiping down tables and chairs before and after each service, and providing hand santizer to all guests. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Online Worship Services
- Sunday's at 10am (and on demand all day)
- baycities app (baycitieslomita.com/app)
- youtube.com (search Baycities Church - Lomita)
- Our Children's Ministry (Grades 1 to 5) will be meeting during our Sunday 10am service. Face masks will be required. If you have any questions please contact Nicky Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ignite Student Ministries (Grades 6 to 12) will be meeting during our Sunday 10am service. Face masks will be requried. If you have any questions please email Pastor Nathan at email@example.com.
- Our growth groups will be meeting both online and onsite. If you have any questions please email Pastor Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pastor Ben, and your staff at Baycities Church - Lomita